2:00 PM CEST
Manuel WalterProduktmanagement & Support
DC software offers 30 solutions in foundation engineering – whether in soil mechanics or foundation engineering statics.
To give you a detailed insight into the world of DC programmes, we continuously organise introductory events for the individual solutions.
In our webinar on 07 February at 14:00 pm, our speakers Dr Armin Doster and Manuel Walter will present the DC-Nail and DC-Underpinning programme.
- analysis and design of soil nailings
- calculation with the block sliding method
- determination of internal and external stability and the required nail lengths and diameters
- bearing capacity and slope stability analysis
- design of the shotcrete wall as a slab or beam and punching design
- analysis and design of building underpinnings and gravity walls
- arbitrary shape of the underpinning wall with consideration of wall inclination
- bending and jumps in the wall axis
- anchor layers and props selectable per excavation stage, passive earth pressure or elastic bedding
- safety against sliding, bearing capacity and settlement calculation
- optimisation of the wall thickness and the anchor forces