B10 | Reinforced Concrete Half Joint | Update Information
Design code ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2018-01 implemented.
Design code NTC EN 1992:2018 implemented
Eurocode EN 1992:2014 implemented.
BS EN 1992:2015 and DIN EN 1992:2015 implemented.
Preset design standard can be defined in the project properties.
The partial factors for precast elements can be reduced according to EN 1992-1-1 Annex A.1 (2).
New Version of the National Annex for United Kingdom and Germany implemented:
BS EN 1992:2009 and DIN EN 1992:2013.
The default standard for DIN EN 1992 is now set correctly.
- The program no longer crashes, if the difference of the height of the beam and the height of the console is small.
- In the image, the reinforcement is drawn with reduced line width.
precast concrete unit
The dialogue for properties of precast concrete units for safety factors is included.
folowing design standards have been implemented:
DIN EN 1992:2012
following standards have been added:
- PN-EN 1992-1-1  NA 2010
A problem loading old positions was solved.
following design standards have been added:
- DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2011-01
- CSN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2011
- EN 1992-1-1:2004 /AC:2010
- NA to BS EN 1992-1-1:2004
- NBN EN 1992-1-1 ANB: 2010
- NEN-EN 1992-1-1+C2:2011/NB:2011
- UNI EN 1992-1-1/NTC:2008
- ÖNorm B 1992-1-1:2011-12-01
surface and output
renaming of calculating unit
Assign to a new calculating unit.