B6+ | Punching Shear Analysis | Update Information
Design code ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2018-01 implemented.
Longitudinal reinforcement can be measured and distibuted in the graphics.
Required widths of the longitudinal reinforcement for wall corners and wall ends has been corrected.
Openings: The calculation of the deduction value for the critical perimeter was corrected for some cases.
The stud rails are sized according to the current approval.
At isolated foundation enlarged heads are allowed no more.
For dowel arrangements at edge and corner columns the consideration of the factor Beta-red from equation A5 of the dowel approval can be switched off.
The required laying width of the longitudinal reinforcement is limited by the foundation width in individual foundations now.
The infotext of the checks button now indicates if the existing longitudinal reinforcement is smaller than the minimum dreinforcement.
Eurocode EN 1992:2014 implemented.
For edge and corner columns two types of dowel arrangements can be selected: Edge-parallel or segment-shaped.
Limitation of strength for strength classes > C50/60 according to BS EN 1992 possible.
When changing the standard, values of enlarged column head reinforcement are remaining.
BS EN 1992:2015 and DIN EN 1992:2015 implemented.
The arrangement of stud rails for several holes are optimized.
Improved determining for critical perimeter depending on holes according to EN 1992-1-1 Figure 6.14.
In case of corner columns the proof of critical perimeter is also done like for edge columns. The shorter distance is used.
The arrangement of the dowel bars is always based on the shape of the critical perimeter.
The minimum reinforcement percentage (according to NA for Germany and Austria) is now always indicated, regardless of whether studrails are required or not.
Perimeter reduction based on narrow holes are calculated according to EN 1992-1-1 figure 6.14. Converting of earlier items is possible.
The required horizontal width of the longitudinal reinforcement is now determined separately for the direction x and y, including edge distances for edge and corner columns.
Design standard is defined in the project properties.
For the data exchange a DXF-Export is available now.
New National Annexes BS EN 1992:2009 and DIN EN 1992:2013 implemented.
Shear rails proposal for Schöck depending on the stud dimensions.
Round columns: Arangement for shear rails can be modified with simplified angle input based on x-axis.
Rho based on the minimum moments for walls (end / internal corner) adjusted.
- For stud rails in conjunction with fundation slabs or short fundations the factor Eta is now correctly 1.0.
- Error in the processing of openings and the arrangement of the stud rails was corrected.
- The default standard is now set correctly even in the absence of DIN EN 1992.
- If necessary, the ratio of reinforcement of the minimum moment or the prev. Reinforcement level is outputted separately for the x- and y-direction.
The distribution width of the minimum longitudinal reinforcement is now displayed.
- For short foundations in conjunction with edge- or corner columns, the foundation was drawn with the correct dimensions.
- For foundation plates in conjunction with edge- or corner columns and when selecting acrit = dm ,the boundary condition lambda > 2 is now tested.
- When in short foundations of a gaping base plane occurs, a message is displayed.
- Errors in the processing of openings and the arrangement of the stud rails were corrected for the case of edge- and corner columns with (large) slab supernatant and openings between the column and the slab edge.
- With thin interior columns in conjunction with thick slabs and DIN EN 1992 -1-1 or stud rails, the value CRd,c is no longer limited downwards to 0.15/GammaC. (s. Bauingenieur, June 2014, page 268)
- The increment beta can now be calculated according to the method of plastic shear stress distribution.
- An output of intermediate values from the beta calculation is possible.
- In foundation slabs and short foundations can be selected between the iterative calculation of the basic perimeter and acrit = dm. When was choosen acrit = dm, the boundary conditions would be examined.
- In slabs in conjunction with DIN EN 1992-1-1 considering of pre-stress (pressure) is possible.
- The basic perimeter and if necessary the perimeter uout are displayed
- The reinforcement ratio rho for stud rails are displayed.
- With thin interior columns in conjunction with thick slabs and DIN EN 1992-1-1 , the value CRd,c is limited downwards to 0.15/GammaC.
- By calculating of the increment beta , the point of load and the center of gravity are displayed.
- after deleting of one opening the stud rails are now recalculated
- The program B6 can now be accessed by the programs PLT und GEO.
- The ASCII-interface has been slightly expanded.
- Design of ledges acc. European Organisation for Technical Approvals for DIN EN 1992:2012, ÖNORM EN 1992:2011, NEN EN 1992:2011, NBN EN 1992:2010, CSN EN 1992:2011 and PN EN 1992:2010 is possible
- the determination of the soil pressure surface for edge- and corner columns with closed basic control perimeter for the determination of delta VEd was corrected
- the determination of punching shear reinforcement by bent-down bars was corrected for slabs in conjuction with DIN EN
- the reduction of lengths of the basic control perimeter by openings is now determined in the distance from support of 2 * dm
- values can be entered / changed in the graphic
- by large loading area perimeter the punching shear reinforcement lines are shown interrupted (if it requires NA)
- Surface (compared to B6) is completely new
- the representation of the system in 3D view is possible
- the output has been updated (output of more intermediate values??)