ESK | General Plane Frame | Update Information
Aluminium: In the graphic view there was only shown the plastic design value.
Timber: Flexural buckling now only for rectangle cross sections.
ÖNORM B 1992:2018-01 for Austria implemeted.
Shear stresses for steel rectangle cross sections were possibly too high since Version 1018-1/P10.
DIN EN 1993:2015 implemented.
Concrete: You get now a message, if in the maximum of specified superpositions or in the max/min superposition Ved is greater than VRd,max.
Aluminium: User defined yield stress fo is now shown in the output.
Aluminium: The material thickness t for EN-AW5052 H12 and EN-AW5052 H22/H32 was by the factor 10 too little.
Concrete code was always changed to DIN EN 1992:2015 after opening the material dialogue.
Correction of bar failure calculation, when there was no solution.
Some output texts changed.
The standard codes in the material dialog are now the Eurocodes.
Concrete with defined factor for stiffness reduction: Displacements of spans corrected.
Mirrored (inverse) cross sections removed.
In the load case dialog the cursor could jump unintentionally to another loadcase.
New Timber due to EN 338:2016 implemented.
Better rotating behavior of the graphical system (it won't get smaller any more).
Glulam according to EN 14080:2013 implemented for Germany and Italy.
The "old" Glulam timbers are marked with * (for example GL24c*).
British Standard for Eurocodes implemented for steel, timber, concrete and aluminium.
If timber and steel were defined but steel was not used in the system, this led to an error in the max/min-superposition.
In concrete design with shear and tension the angle of the inclined strut was always set to 45 degrees.
The calculation with alternative groups in the max/min-superposition was optimized.
Stainless steel according to EN 1993-1-4 is implemented for DIN EN 1993:2010 und ÖNORM EN 1993:2007.
For specified superpositions you could get error no. 9 during timber design in EN 1995.
EN 1993: If there were no bar failure in the specified superposition for calculation of 2nd order theory. + bar failure, then the output was for calculation of 1st order theory.
- For high values of shear forces in EN 1993 there could appear problems in the output.
- EN 1993: The moment could have the opposite sign in the max/min superposition.
- The preferred scale in the output control will be saved now
- The factor in the max/min superposition will be initialized with GammaF
- Output within FDD: The graphics of the maximum of specified superpositions were shown by the max/min-superposition
- Internal changes due to the licence management
- Eurocode is now the default code.
- In rare cases for EN3 GammaM = 0.0 was written in the output. Hower the calculation was correct.
- DIN EN 1995 was calculated with the actions of the pure Eurocode.
- For EN5 and new positions the design in the maxvalues of specified superpositions were due to DIN 1052. After saving the position and reload the design was for the correct code.
- Design of a single loadcase was not possible fo EN9.
- Design of haunches corrected for DIN 18800.
The following problems due to application of EN3 have been fixed:
- In Version 02/13A the calculation with EN3 could lead to wrong stresses. The internal forces were not affected. This problem already has been fixed with a patch.
- In the max/min-superposition for +/- loadcases only the plus-part hase been used.
- If the system was build with steel and aluminium (EN3 and EN9), only the first applied material was used.
- The application of the maximum of specified superpositions could lead to an abnormal termination when the specified superpositions were defined in the serviceability limit states.
- EN3 with more possibilities during calculation due to equation (6.2)
- Design is now possible due to equation (6.1) or to (6.2). The selection can be done in the option menu.
- Different bar partitions corrected.
- Maxima of specified superpositions now with sequential numbers of specified superpositions.
- Problems corrected fo steel design in structures with several materials.
- In the Three-Dimensional Frame the shear stress due to QI has been too high for rectangle and square bar.
- Under certain conditions failured bars could have an utilization factor.
- If there were no bar failure in the specified superposition for calculation of 2nd order theory. + bar failure, then the output was for calculation of 1st order theory.
- If there were no bar failure for calculation of specified superposition with 2nd order theory. + bar failure, then it could be possible that for the maxima of specified superpositions not all specified superpositions were considered.
- Depending on the existing actions the program could crashed while clicking on the load input dialogue
- Calculation according to Eurocode of a structure with several materials, now provides again steel design
- Timber: Max/min superposition again with timber design
- EN3: Class 4 cross-sections now with effective cross section
- EN3: Head of the design table changed (SigmaV)
- EN3: Output of shear stress tau is now the maximum of shear force and torsion
- DIN 1052:2008 now with faktor 1,4 during calculation of km for BSH
- DIN EN 1999 (Aluminium) implemented
- Psi1 for wind load in Eurocode setting to 0,2
- EN3: Maxima of specified superpositions: In some cases there the Etas in grafic output were not correct
- EN3: Beams with nonuniform sections and beams with rectangular tubes corrected
- Direct Output of the grafic View to the printer
- EN3: Round bar steel will be designed now
- EN3: With static Values defined cross sections will be designed now due to formula 6.1
- EN3: Different Etas in grafic and textr output corrected
- EN3: Different bar partitions are possible again
- No output of permissible stresses within maxima of specified superpositions
- DIN Eurocode for timber implemented (EN5-DIN-2011)
- Number of bars during EN3 design corrected
- Consideration of My, Mz during EN3 design (RS) corrected
- Differences between grafic and text output during EN3 design corrected
- Aluminium 6060-T66 and 6063-T66 were mixed up
- Now it is possible to define a favorite graphic scale
- DIN Eurocode for concrete implemented (EN2-DIN-2011)
- Under certain conditions there were no design results in the max/min superposition
- Under certain conditions there were no results for some bars
- Preferred scale in output profile removed
- Text strings corrected in the cross section dialog
- Eurocode for steel implemented (EN3-DIN-2010, EN3-ÖNorm-2007)
- It is possible again to print the current display directly
- Nodes and bars couldn't be renumbered in the interactive graphic
- If the cursor stood in the last column of specified superpositions it was not possible to define a new superposition
- The cross sections from the programs Q1, Q2, Q3 can be imported again
- Switching between fyk and fyd in the max/min - superposition could lead to problems
- Input problems in the node table if the first x-coordinate was negative
- TRK: Hinge springs couldn't be saved in databasis
- Material steel was reset to DIN 18800:1981 (loadcase H, HZ) during input
- Release of ÖNorm EN2 and ÖNorm EN5
- Shear design of timber corrected if there are more than one cross sections
- RS can be started in DEMO - mode
- Timber: Maximum superpositions in some cases without design
- Tmber: Reduction of elastic modulus and shear modulus due to high permanent normal load will be regarded also for the lateral buckling coefficient km
- Problems in the bar input table resolved
- ASCII Input corrected
- Internal: New timber DLL "BemHo" activated
- Material assignement revised
- Display of text under Windows 7 adjusted
- Change to XP - Styles
- User defined steels corrected
- Input of nodes and supports changed
- The range of available steels were enhanced.
- Cross section values I,A,W: Input of higher numbers possible.
- Former DIN 1052 again with loadcase H, HZ, HS.
- Bar partition M corrected in the specified superpositions.
- Erasure of all loadcases could induce an error if there was opened a max/min superposition at the same time.
- Maxima of specified superpositions: If the computition don't find any bar failure you get a notice
- In some cases the output tables of DIN 1052:2008 for design weren't correct.
- Corrected soil pressures for steel profile KT35
- Release of DIN 1052:2008.
- VRd,max was not displayed in all cases in the max/min Superposition
- Output of GammaM changed by the max values of specified superpositions and the max/min superposition, if accidental loads exist.
- Change of the output of temperature loads.
- Removal of shear design for circular cross-sections during the max/min-superposition.
- Absence of indication by the max values of specified superpositions, when there were no solution for calculation with 2nd order theory + bar failure.
- The nodal rotations Phix and Phiy in TRK were changed in the max/min-superposition.
- Buckling coefficient km (DIN 1052:2004) corrected.
- Flexural buckling coefficient correted of beams with nonuniform sections.