FDB+ | Block Foundation (FDT) | Update Information
Correction at the calculation of the critical perimeter in case of larhe loading surfaces
- Improvement of the precision of analysis
- Addition of the automatic output of shear force in case of gaping joint at design values for loads
- A reinforcement distribution for eccentric columns has been added.
- Additional reinforcement distributions are now possible for the dimensioning of the connection reinforcement.
- The output of the pocket design was improved.
- The output of the bearing pressure graphic for the simplified verification has been improved.
- Allplan Export has been activated.
- The punching resistance of the compression strut in the sector model in conjunction with a gaping joint was corrected.
- The calculation of earth loads above the foundation has been corrected.
- When reopening a position, the compression module was incorrectly imported.
- When receiving data from B5, the remarks text was overwritten.
- The graphic output of horizontal bars has been corrected.
- The manual selection of shear force check and punching check has been improved.
- Once the soil layer dialog has been left with Cancel, it will no longer react when it is called again.
- The output of area loads has been corrected.
- The output of lightweight concrete has been adjusted.
- The output of standing stirrups and horizontal bars in the pocket of eccentric columns was corrected.
- The settings of the units have been extended.
- Load compilation enabled.
- Sign convention is now according to a right-hand system. Optionally, the former convention can be reset.
- The program can now automatically take into account snow loads as extraordinary loads.
- Updating the load case table has been improved.
- Tool-tips added.
- The exceptional design situation can be optionally excluded from the soil engineering proofs.
- An additional load case self-weight is now only created if no permanent load case is available.
- A program failure in connection with load actions was eliminated.
- The colors of the required and existing reinforcement in the reinforcement dialog were interchanged.
The joint with was added in the property window of the pocket.
Erste Version des neuen Programms
The check of the anchoring and overlap lengths is now linked to the text output of the reinforcement.
Check of safety against displacement was designed with a partial safety factor of 1.5 instead of 1.25 in the temporary situation.
In case of a failed base failure check there are more comments in the output.
Distance for additional shear design for inner columns is changed to 1.0 diameter instead of 1.5 diameter.
The fully plastic shear stress distribution is released.
First version of the program with new user interface.