FDM+ | Mast Foundation (FDT) | Update Information
DIN 1054:2021 has been implemented.
The test for wall or pile-like or flat foundations is now only carried out with the width in the plane of the moments.
The Polish Eurocode has been implemented.
- Improvement of the precision of analysis
- Addition of the automatic output of shear force in case of gaping joint at design values for loads
The output has been improved.
- The settings of the units have been extended.
- Load compilation enabled.
- Sign convention is now according to a right-hand system. Optionally, the former convention can be reset.
- The program can now automatically take into account snow loads as extraordinary loads.
- Updating the load case table has been improved.
- Tool-tips added.
- The exceptional design situation can be optionally excluded from the soil engineering proofs.
- An additional load case self-weight is now only created if no permanent load case is available.
- A program failure in connection with load actions was eliminated.
- The colors of the required and existing reinforcement in the reinforcement dialog were interchanged.
Erste Version des neuen Programms
Check of safety against displacement was designed with a partial safety factor of 1.5 instead of 1.25 in the temporary situation.
In case of a failed base failure check there are more comments in the output.
Distance for additional shear design for inner columns is changed to 1.0 diameter instead of 1.5 diameter.
First version of the program with new user interface.