FDR+ | Reinforced Raft Foundation (FDT) | Update Information
DIN 1054:2021 has been implemented.
The Polish Eurocode has been implemented.
- Improvement of the precision of analysis
- Addition of the automatic output of shear force in case of gaping joint at design values for loads
- When reopening a position, the compression module was incorrectly imported.
- Once the soil layer dialog has been left with Cancel, it will no longer react when it is called again.
- The output of lightweight concrete has been adjusted.
- The settings of the units have been extended.
- Load compilation enabled.
- Sign convention is now according to a right-hand system. Optionally, the former convention can be reset.
- The program can now automatically take into account snow loads as extraordinary loads.
- Updating the load case table has been improved.
- Tool-tips added.
- The exceptional design situation can be optionally excluded from the soil engineering proofs.
- An additional load case self-weight is now only created if no permanent load case is available.
- A program failure in connection with load actions was eliminated.
- The colors of the required and existing reinforcement in the reinforcement dialog were interchanged.
Erste Version des neuen Programms
The representation of the required bending reinforcement in the lower layer has been improved. The data import from GEO and the table head for the stress check has been corrected.
Check of safety against displacement was designed with a partial safety factor of 1.5 instead of 1.25 in the temporary situation.
In case of a failed base failure check there are more comments in the output.
Distance for additional shear design for inner columns is changed to 1.0 diameter instead of 1.5 diameter.
First version of the program with new user interface.