FD+ | Isolated Foundation (FDT) | Update Information
For the result load cases, the combination equations for the selected verification method as well as limit states GEO/SLS/EQU/UPL can now be selected.
The lift-off check has been integrated.
For the calculation of characteristic substitute surfaces and load inclination angles, the SLS load cases are now used if GEO and SLS load cases have the same names. If no SLS load case is defined, SLS load cases are generated with reduction factors as before.
The font size for the reinforcement graphic can now be set separately from the other graphics.
The scale for the 3D graphics can be selected separately.
The approach of the intermediate bars of the column in the verification of the anchorage can be modified.
You can select whether the peak values are to be covered as an enveloping value progression according to booklet 240 for different reinforcement distributions or whether the distribution according to booklet 240 is simply to be redistributed in equal quantities to other reinforcement distributions.
The bond area for the connection reinforcement or the column reinforcement for the sleeve can now be determined automatically or specified.
When calculating the overlap length in the sleeve or block foundation, the favorable effect of the transverse pressure could be applied twice under certain circumstances.
In the calculation with resultant load cases and earth loads, the earth load was applied with the wrong sign for the gaping joint and the simplified check in load cases with negative reduction factors for vertical loads.
In the case of the eccentric sleeve, the horizontal stirrups in section B were drawn on the wrong side of the foundation.
Support of all 3 verification methods according to Eurocode 7, adjustable for all national annexes.
The partial safety factors and combination equations for the geotechnical verifications are now editable.
DIN 1054:2021 has been implemented.
The scale for the output of the reinforcement graphic has been improved.
The Polish Eurocode has been implemented.
Correction at the calculation of the critical perimeter in case of larhe loading surfaces
- Improvement of the precision of analysis
- Addition of the automatic output of shear force in case of gaping joint at design values for loads
- A reinforcement distribution for eccentric columns has been added.
- Additional reinforcement distributions are now possible for the dimensioning of the connection reinforcement.
- A circular cross-section is now possible for the column.
- The output of the pocket design was improved.
- The output of the bearing pressure graphic for the simplified verification has been improved.
- Allplan Export has been activated.
- The offset of the reinforcement in the pocket in the graphic interface was indicated for a block foundation.
- The punching resistance of the compression strut in the sector model in conjunction with a gaping joint was corrected.
- The calculation of earth loads above the foundation has been corrected.
- When reopening a position, the compression module was incorrectly imported.
- When receiving data from B5, the remarks text was overwritten.
- The graphic output of horizontal bars has been corrected.
- The manual selection of shear force check and punching check has been improved.
- The settings of the units have been extended.
- Load compilation enabled.
- Sign convention is now according to a right-hand system. Optionally, the former convention can be reset.
- The program can now automatically take into account snow loads as extraordinary loads.
- Updating the load case table has been improved.
- Tool-tips added.
- The exceptional design situation can be optionally excluded from the soil engineering proofs.
- An additional load case self-weight is now only created if no permanent load case is available.
- A program failure in connection with load actions was eliminated.
- The colors of the required and existing reinforcement in the reinforcement dialog were interchanged.
The property window of the pocket was added by the joint width.
Erste Version des neuen Programms
Check of safety against displacement was designed with a partial safety factor of 1.5 instead of 1.25 in the temporary situation.
In case of a failed base failure check there are more comments in the output.
Distance for additional shear design for inner columns is changed to 1.0 diameter instead of 1.5 diameter.
BS EN 1992:2015 and DIN EN 1992:2015 implemented for FD+, FDB+, FDS+, FDR+, FDM+.
BS EN 1997:2014 for FD+, FDB+, FDS+, FDR+ and GBR+ implemented.
Redesign of the user interface to make the usability more simple and intuitive.
Implementation of settlement analysis in the programs FDB+, FDS+, FDR+ und GBR+.
DIN EN 1992:2013 implemented.
The context menu is supplemented with line loads.
The interactivity of the interface has been extended.
Settlement evaluation: Stiffness moduli values can be saved.
The output of the system values for strip foundation have been corrected.
Addition to FD+
Settlement: Calculation of settlement is available now.
Line loads can be added to the foundation.
Design location: The user can decide whether to design adjacent to the column or in the axis of the column with rounded values.
A wrong anchoring depth only returns a hint in the user interface and the output.
The reinforcement behind the proves button was misrepresented in some cases.
The calculation time was optimized.
The maximum bar spacing is now set according to specific standards.
Reinforced will be repressented in both directions.
- Serveral warnings in the result windows were added, for example for not enough reinforcement.
- If there are warnings the result light is yellow.
- The reinforcement drawing was repaired.
- An application crash according material value was solved.
- An application crash according only dead loads was solved.
- An application crash according austrian reinforcement steel was solved.
- A problem entering sleeve values and showing them was solved.
- An application crash selecting DIN 1045 7.88 was solved.
- An application crash getting namings of materials was solved.
- A crash importing ASCII files was solved.
- Some proofs of soil engineering are deaktivated in the short output if the are not enough loads.
- A crash in the short output was solved.
- The output of the shear force proof was fixed.
- The grafic of reinforcement was fixed according the lower concrete cover using only one reinforcement object.
- Importing FD files independant dead loads are converted to dependant dead loads.
- If there is not load case a load case will be genereated automatically.
- At output profile a refresh problem after importing old FD files was solved.
- At proof of punching there was generated shear force reinforcement though the proof was not ok.
- A coefficient problem at entering forces in the grafic was solved.
- The proof of punching was changed according Heft DAfStb Heft 600:2012 pages 107/108. The cut uOut is reduced with soil pressures from the last row of punching reinforcement. Now there are probably more rows of punching reinforcement necessary.
- Preview for the result checks in shape of bar diagrams.
- Redesign and additional options for result optimizations for punching shear design.
- Different control perimeters according to Eurocode can be added to the output.
- Redesign of the output and red formatting if a check fails.
- Check of static equilibrium and soil failure: Superposition with reduction factors fixed.
- Calculation performance optimized.
Output and surface
- Deleting loadcases it could happen that the descriptions were invalid.
- A coordnate cross was added in the grafic.
- The notation 'optimize soil pressure' was changed into 'optimize'.
- A crash deleting additional single loads was prevented.
- A crash causing not exitsing german european standards was prevented.
- The representation of proof of stability in the result windows of the surface was corrected.
- Opening positions with additional single loads the the digits after the decimal point were ignored.
- The stroke weight of the foundation at the grafic representation of characteristic load cases is deactivated now.
- The settings for combinaton values Psi 2 of snow according superpositions of earthquake are activated now.
- The representation of loadcase and superposition grafics in the output are enlarged.
- In FDD the table of loads was put out at the end of the position.
- The number of superpositon for proof of stability in the overview of results was put out by DIN 1055-100 even if european standards were defined.
- At the value of volume of construction the part of the socked was not considered.
- Wrong load case notations after import of B5 data was corrected.
- The output of remarks is now done with less space on the paper.
- The result window is showing now eta-values instead of percentual values.
- The color of the warning light is now red instead of yellow.
- Buttons of view implemented on right topside in the grafic window.
- Grafic was added about additional informations in the edges.
- Proof of bending added about minimum renforcement information and numers of load cases and superpositions.
- Numbers of load cases in the proofs repaired.
- Requirements of durability repaired.
- Actions repaired.
- Proof of gaping joint enlarged.
- Proof of stability enlarged.
- 3D load pictures in load cases and superpositions are now selectable in the output profile.
- The calculation of reinforcement weight and foundation volume was added.
- The Usability of proofs are now fat at proofs who are not ok.
- At proofs who are not ok an additional text is put out beneath.
- At the layers of soil the stroke weight was put out twice and instead of once. The stroke weight under water was added.
- The overview of proofs was enlarged with laodcase numbers and superposition numbers.
- At the proof of sleeve the selected reinforcement is put out additionally to the necessary reinforcement.
- At the additional single loads the remark of calculation method was repaired.
- The proof of soil pressure was modified, the permitted soil pressure was added.
- At the proof of stability for every edge of foundation the according superposition is put out now.
- The horizontal loads can now act at the sole of the foundation and do no moments anymore usining this option.
- The forwarding of permitted soil pressure from GEO was repaired.
- The forwarding of materials from B5 was repaired.
- Minimizing of processing time.
- Acceleration of grafic.
- Checking of sleeve geometry by 'Heft 399' enlarged.
- Problems at loading positions from FD having already chosen reinforcement in FD+ were solved.
- Name of design standard changed.
- Proof of punching by 'Heft 600' page 105: 50% - rule for slim column foundations and soil plates added.
- Correction at shwoing the necessary reinforcement in the result window.
- Correction at showing the proof of ground failure in the result winhdow.
- The system values are now printed out additionally in text style.
- The geometry of an optional bucket is shown additionally at the beginning of the printing.
- The printing of bending reinforcement was modified.
- At the proof of sliding the reduction factor was wrong for area loads at result load cases.
- In the output the opening value of upper x-direction was shown instead of the lower x-direction.
- At the proof of gaping joint using result load cases with negative exentricities the right load case was not found.
- The proof of ground failure may cause an error with a usage of eta = 99.
- Getting the permitted soil pressure autamically using ground water the ground water lever was not considered correctly.
- A software crash could happen using single loads together with characteristic load cases.
- Result load cases can now be from dead loads only or dead an live loads to do a better proof of gaping joint.
- At proof of EQU using european standards the position of the resulting vertical load is not checked anymore like DIN 1055-100. Instead if that proof the relationship between standing moment an gaping moment is calculated aroun the 4 edges of the foundation.
- The grafics of ground failure weren't put out using the superposition mode.
-Crashes during superpositions were minimized.
-Probably negative reinforcement at proof of punching was eliminated.