S7+ | Portal Frame | Update Information
- Connection of detail program frame corner SRE+ for systems with beams guided over the column
Consideration of design situations Exceptional and Earthquake in the connection to the detail programs SRE+ and SPS+
- Different steel grades can be selected for beams and columns
- Extension of the basic serviceability parameters with deviating limit values for the columns
- In addition to roof loads, wall loads can now also be defined for automatic load generation
- When transferring to the programme frame corner SRE+ (welded), the position of an assembly joint can now be defined for the determination or transfer of the internal forces
- Transfer of changes in material and cross-section as well as the possible stiffness from the coupled programmes SRE+/SPS+
Reduction of calculation time with pre design mode.
In case of stability design the reduction factor Chi,LT is modified according to the moment distribution.
Improved input dialog for wind and snow loads.
Load values can be compiled for the roof load.
Additional output sections can be selected for the internal forces of relevant combinations.
Load transfer to ST14 is done with the internal forces at the end of the haunch to design the erection joint.
Support conditions for base points can be set individually.
In the case of eaves, there is the possibility to define haunches.
Storing the output profile and making the program more stable.
Entering warping springs in frame corners, ridge and base points.
Addition of haunched corner plate with chord for the section check.
Progress bar optimized: During calculation each bar runs only once.
Calculation according to ÖNORM EN 1993 added.
Load extension: Simplified corbel load input by the column context menu.
Extended output information from the analysis core, for example in case of stability issues.
First release version.