ST4 | Steel Girder Support | Update Information
Check of partial surface pressure in the module beam on wall (masonry wall) according to DIN EN 1996.
- Corrections for calculation of effective lengths (user defined column cross-section).
- Correction when saving items
Preset design standard can be defined in the project properties.
Changes load distribution girder - column.
- changes in shear resistance
- internal changes
- import of ascii files
- changes in abort criterion (calculation and text output)
- changes in rib dialog (better input, spec. weld thickness)
error at stiff bearing fixed
- NEW: European standard girder support calculation
- Standard selection with national annexes
- Beam on Wall: Masonry support calculation completely revised, calculation as in DIN 1053-100 and EN 1996
With beam on masonry the permissible compression stress can be increased with factor 1,3 also with with triangular pressure distribution.