WL | Wind Loads | Update Information
Eurocode Stiffening criterion according to 220.127.116.11 and effects of imperfections represented by an inclination according to 5.2:
- The current Austrian national annex ÖNorm B 1992-1-1: 2018-01 was implemented
- The current Italien standard UNI EN 1992-1-1 / NTC: 2018 was implemented
"Graphicview X" and "Graphicview Y":
When changing the terrain category, the representation of the Horizontal load from wind pressure was not updated
Graphicview and Textview for a chosen Wall pier:
Wall piers with a number> 256 were not shown.
The wind load result is now output uniformly in the text and graphics output with 2 decimal places.
The graphical representation of the internal forces and stress curve of a wall pillar is now also possible if the pillar is present only in one floor.
The reason for program termination in the representation of a selected individual element when changing to a floor, where it does not exist, has been eliminated.
Problems in the determination of wall piers stiffness with very large coordinates were eliminated.
- Fixed problems saving a position with an empty floor level, caused a program termination.
- Fixed problems saving and deleting userdefined superpositions, caused a program termination
- Fixed problems showing the extreme values in the textview.
- fixed bug acording graphical input of walls
- optimized input for deactivated option "calculate immediately"
- While ASCII import from GEO Application, there is the option of globally setting the distances of the vertcal loads to the center of the wallpiers to zero.
-The processing of complex systems can now be effectively speeded up by setting the "Do not Immediate Calculation" option
- The tabular material input for masonry is again possible via the masonry dialog
Horizontal forces from imperpections are calculated also for the latest national annexes:
BS EN 1992:2015, DIN EN 1992:2015, EN 1992:2014.
When starting an item from the FriloControlCenter in some cases the selected standard was lost.
Determination of horizontal loads because of the inclination according Eurocode 2
stiffener criterion/inclination forces
Error in determining the sum of the vertical loads (additional floor loads were considered incorrect) was eliminated.
Acc. DIN 1045-1/2008 no inclination forces are determined.
For superpositions, the weight of columns and pillars was considered without factor
Wind load generation to ÖNORM B 1991-1-4:
The height-dependent reducing of basic wind pressure according to the information sheet 05/18/2009 of the wind technological society has been disabled, because it became not a part of the NA.
Wind load generation for Eurocode and the following national annexes:
Draft DIN EN 1991-1-4/NA: 2008
ÖNORM B 1991-1-4:2009-04-15
NA to BS EN 1991-1-4 (2005)
Criterion for consideration of second order theory for Eurocode and the following national annexes:
Draft DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA :2010-2008
ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2007-02-01
NA to B EN 1992-1-1:2004