WL | Wind Loads | Update Information
Cross-section values for walls with neglected minor axis:
Walls that run in a line are treated as one wall. In the case that the wall ends of the united wall end on adjacent walls, Slightly different cross-sectional values were determined compared to an equivalent single wall .
Stress determination for walls with neglected weak axis:
- In the mode "selected wall pier" there were determined different stress values caused by the consideration of the stiffness of the weak axis
- In the case of walls inclined in relation to the coordinate axes, incorrect stresses may have resulted
Eurocode Stiffening criterion according to 220.127.116.11 and effects of imperfections represented by an inclination according to 5.2:
- The current Austrian national annex ÖNorm B 1992-1-1: 2018-01 was implemented
- The current Italien standard UNI EN 1992-1-1 / NTC: 2018 was implemented
"Graphicview X" and "Graphicview Y":
When changing the terrain category, the representation of the Horizontal load from wind pressure was not updated
Graphicview and Textview for a chosen Wall pier:
Wall piers with a number> 256 were not shown.
The wind load result is now output uniformly in the text and graphics output with 2 decimal places.
The graphical representation of the internal forces and stress curve of a wall pillar is now also possible if the pillar is present only in one floor.
The reason for program termination in the representation of a selected individual element when changing to a floor, where it does not exist, has been eliminated.
Problems in the determination of wall piers stiffness with very large coordinates were eliminated.
- Fixed problems saving a position with an empty floor level, caused a program termination.
- Fixed problems saving and deleting userdefined superpositions, caused a program termination
- Fixed problems showing the extreme values in the textview.
- fixed bug acording graphical input of walls
- optimized input for deactivated option "calculate immediately"
- While ASCII import from GEO Application, there is the option of globally setting the distances of the vertcal loads to the center of the wallpiers to zero.
-The processing of complex systems can now be effectively speeded up by setting the "Do not Immediate Calculation" option
- The tabular material input for masonry is again possible via the masonry dialog
Horizontal forces from imperpections are calculated also for the latest national annexes:
BS EN 1992:2015, DIN EN 1992:2015, EN 1992:2014.
When starting an item from the FriloControlCenter in some cases the selected standard was lost.
Determination of horizontal loads because of the inclination according Eurocode 2
stiffener criterion/inclination forces
Error in determining the sum of the vertical loads (additional floor loads were considered incorrect) was eliminated.
Acc. DIN 1045-1/2008 no inclination forces are determined.
For superpositions, the weight of columns and pillars was considered without factor
Wind load generation to ÖNORM B 1991-1-4:
The height-dependent reducing of basic wind pressure according to the information sheet 05/18/2009 of the wind technological society has been disabled, because it became not a part of the NA.
Wind load generation for Eurocode and the following national annexes:
Draft DIN EN 1991-1-4/NA: 2008
ÖNORM B 1991-1-4:2009-04-15
NA to BS EN 1991-1-4 (2005)
Criterion for consideration of second order theory for Eurocode and the following national annexes:
Draft DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA :2010-2008
ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2007-02-01
NA to B EN 1992-1-1:2004