Single-span Steel Beam
The STT+ program performs the cross-sectional and structural safety verifications in accordance with the equivalent member method for single-span beams of sectional steel under uniaxial or biaxial bending and/or shear force. The verifications are performed as per Eurocode 3, the regulations of the implemented national annexes are taken into account.
Discover now more programs from the section Steel!SHOW MORE
- Structural steel: S235, S275, S355, S450
- Annealed steel (S275N – S460N)
- Thermo-steel (S275M – S460M)
- Weathering steel (S235W – S355W)
- High-temperature steel (S460Q – S460QL1)
- Hollow section, hot-finished (S235H – S355H)
- Hollow section, hot-finished, fine-grain (S275NH – S460NH)
- User-defined steel
- Statically determined, fork-mounted single-span beam
- I-sections, circular hollow sections, rectangular/square hollow sections available as standard steel shapes
- I-sections, circular hollow sections, rectangular/square hollow sections definable by the user
- Rigid supports at both ends
- Additional definition of lateral intermediate supports (continuous, in the middle of the span, in the third points, in the quarter points, at a distance x)
- Automatic consideration of the self-weight.
- Uniform linear load, concentrated load (Q/N), concentrated moment, triangular load, trapezoidal loads.
- Automatic generation of the load case combinations.
The program maps automatically all necessary combinations of actions in accordance with the safety concept set forth in Eurocode 0.
Either the elastic or plastic cross-sectional resistance is verified. In this verification, the internal forces are determined in a first-order analysis. Furthermore, the system’s load-bearing capacity is verified based on the equivalent member method (optionally) either in accordance with paragraph 6.3.3 Annex A or B or with paragraph 6.3.4.
In connection with the serviceability verification, the displacements are determined separately for the different main axes. Deformations are also calculated in a first-order analysis. The user must specify the design situation that should be used for the serviceability analysis.
Document file formats
- pre-set brief output
- user-defined scope
- Internal forces: N, My, Qz, Mz, Qy, NMQ
- Deformations: vy, vz
- Stresses: σ,x ; τ,z ; σ,v
- Utilization Eta: n,el ; n,pl ; n,stability
- Single-span Steel Column STS+
- Steel Girder Support ST4
- Reinforced Concrete Column B5+
- Reinforced Concrete Column B5
- Reinforced Concrete Corbel B9
- Timber Column HO1+
- Lateral Torsional Buckling Analysis BTII+
- FRILO XML
- ASCII-file (with selectable options)
- FRILO XML
- DIN EN 1993
- ÖNORM EN 1993
- BS EN 1993
- PN EN 1993
Release 2023-2: FRILO presents a new program for the calculation of strut-and-tie models in reinforced concrete construction
FRILO Software GmbH has successfully delivered the software version 2023-2. With the update, the provider of innovative solutions for structural analysis and design is launching a new program that allows the generation of frameworks in reinforced concrete construction.
BAU 2023 a complete success for FRILO, SCIA and DC
At the joint stand of the Nemetschek Group, FRILO, SCIA and DC presented the software range for structural analysis and foundation engineering.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CET