Complete installation of all FRILO programs
Current Release 2019-2 (Date: 21.05.2019)
- Click on "FSO-Frilo.Software" and download the installation file.
- After the download is complete, start "FSO.R - **** - *. msi" (double-click, * is a placeholder for the respective release version). The FRILO Basic Installation package is installed.
- After the basic installation is complete, start the FRILO software via the program icon on the desktop - now the current program versions are installed.
You can also install the current release (above) as a trial without a license.
The runtime of the trial installation is limited to 30 days.
Special trial mode for FRILO customers
FRILO customers can also view trial programs via the corresponding icon in the Frilo.Control.Center (program view) and test them for 30 days. There is no need to install the trial versions in this case!
See About Trial Mode.
Further notes and information
Notes concerning updates and patches
- A green button indicates that a new release is available for download (if the release check is enabled). Click on the button to display information about the new release and - if you want to install the release - click on the "Install" button.
- The availability of patches is also indicated with a distinctive button.
- FRILO recommends installing updates and patches always as soon as possible.