The ST5 program is used for the design of fillet welds for any type of rolled standard section. Therefore, it is suitable for the verification of a classical corbel connection.
Discover now more programs from the section Steel!SHOW MORE
- Structural steel: S235, S275, S355, S450
- Annealed steel (S275N – S460N)
- Thermo-steel (S275M – S460M)
- Weathering steel (S235W – S355W)
- High-temperature steel (S460Q – S460QL1)
- Hollow section, hot-finished (S235H – S355H)
- Hollow section, hot-finished, fine-grain (S275NH – S460NH)
- User-defined steel
- I-sections, half I-sections, U-sections, T-sections, square, rectangular and circular hollow sections, angular, round, square and flat steel sections as standard shapes
- Double T-sections, unequal double T-sections, rectangular and circular hollow sections, rectangular solid sections, U-sections, round steel sections, angular steel sections with equal and unequal legs as user-defined shapes
- Depending on the selected section the most appropriate welding pattern is proposed
- The length and thickness of the weld seams is editable
- The suggested weld seam thickness is the smallest possible value that can be realised in construction
- Design internal forces from axial force, moment (My, Mz) and shear force (Vy, Vz)
- Multiple combinations of design internal forces can be entered
Either the elastic or plastic cross-sectional resistance of the steel section is verified in accordance with EN 1993-1-1. For the verification of the weld seam, the user can select whether the simplified or directional method as per EN 1993-1-8 should be used.
Document file formats
- User-defined output scope
- EN 1993
- DIN EN 1993
- ÖNORM EN 1993
- DIN 18800
Release 2023-2: FRILO presents a new program for the calculation of strut-and-tie models in reinforced concrete construction
FRILO Software GmbH has successfully delivered the software version 2023-2. With the update, the provider of innovative solutions for structural analysis and design is launching a new program that allows the generation of frameworks in reinforced concrete construction.
BAU 2023 a complete success for FRILO, SCIA and DC
At the joint stand of the Nemetschek Group, FRILO, SCIA and DC presented the software range for structural analysis and foundation engineering.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CET