Stability Analysis for Steel
The STX+ program is used to perform stability verifications for single-part members with fork supports based on the equivalent member method.
Discover now more programs from the section Steel!SHOW MORE
- Structural steel: S235, S275, S355, S450
- Annealed steel (S275N – S460N)
- Thermo-steel (S275M – S460M)
- Weathering steel (S235W – S355W)
- High-temperature steel (S460Q – S460QL1)
- Hollow section, hot-finished (S235H – S355H)
- Hollow section, hot-finished, fine-grain (S275NH – S460NH)
- User-defined steel
- Statically determined, fork-mounted single-span beam.
- I-sections, I-sections with inclined flange, rectangular and circular hollow sections as standard shapes or user-defined sections.
- Rigid or elastic supports at both ends.
- Rotational springs about the y-axis and about the x-axis can be defined at the member ends.
- The effective length can be pre-set.
- Definition of the actions via the design internal forces.
- Axial compressive force.
- Moments about the y-axis and about the x-axis at one or both ends of the member and in the span at any point x.
Either the elastic or plastic cross-sectional resistance is verified. Furthermore, the verification of the system’s load-bearing capacity is performed using the equivalent member method either in accordance with section 6.3.3 Annex A or B or with section 6.3.4.
Document file formats
- pre-set brief output
- user-defined scope
- Lateral Torsional Buckling Analysis BTII+
- FRILO XML
- FRILO XML
- EN 1993
- DIN EN 1993
- ÖNORM EN 1993
- BS EN 1993