Horizontal Beam Interface
The TB-BVT module can be used to verify a composite joint for reinforced concrete beams according to EC2. Systems with shear force along the composite joint can be verified.
Discover now more programs from the section Toolboxes Reinforced Concrete!SHOW MORE
- Rectangular cross-section
- Slab beams as downstand beam with in-situ concrete slab
- Slab beam as downstand beam with slab as semi-prefabricated parts with in-situ concrete addition
- Maximum joint load-bearing capacity
- required composite reinforcement
Document file formats
- DIN EN 1992
- ÖNORM EN 1992
Release 2023-2: FRILO presents a new program for the calculation of strut-and-tie models in reinforced concrete construction
FRILO Software GmbH has successfully delivered the software version 2023-2. With the update, the provider of innovative solutions for structural analysis and design is launching a new program that allows the generation of frameworks in reinforced concrete construction.
BAU 2023 a complete success for FRILO, SCIA and DC
At the joint stand of the Nemetschek Group, FRILO, SCIA and DC presented the software range for structural analysis and foundation engineering.